Win an exclusive sparkling wine tasting for you & five friends.
To be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize, simply follow us and tag a friend on any of our social media channels who you think would like to share this prize.
Entries close on Monday 16th December at midnight.
One lucky winner will be picked at random & announced on Tuesday 17th December.
Remember to follow our page to ensure you don’t miss out on our winner announcement!
The competition is running on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter. Don’t forget to tag your friends and family members who would love to enter!
Good luck everyone 🥂
Over 18 yrs only.
1. Terms & Conditions
- By entering this contest, you agree to a complete release of FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM & TWITTER from all liability in connection with this Competition.
2. How to enter:
FACEBOOK: Comment on the competition post
INSTAGRAM: Comment on the competition post & follow us
TWITTER: Retweet the competition Tweet & follow us
- The winner will be selected at random by a random cell generator and announced on Tuesday 17th December.
- The Competition opens on Thursday 12th December 2019 and closes Monday 16th December 2019.
- Entrants can enter at any point between these dates.
- Entrants can enter the Competition more than once & like, share, comment, tweet and RT as many times as they like.
- The Competition is only open to UK residents over18 years old, excluding employees and agents of Champagne & Sparkling Wine World Championships (CSWWC) and anyone professionally connected with the administration of the Competition.
- Automated or bulk entries from third parties will be disqualified.
- We reserve the right to exclude serial competition entrants who have entered more than 4 competitions in the last month.
- The Prize for winning the Competition will be a private sparkling wine tasting event in the comfort of your own home (the UK only), hosted by one of the Directors of CSWWC, for a maximum of 6 people.
- The tasting event must be mutually arranged directly with CSWWC before September 2020. CSWWC will not provide or pay for any venue hire.
- The Prizes are as stated, and they cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, goods or services. Unless specifically agreed in writing by CSWWC, the Prize is not transferable and must be taken by the winner in person.
4. Data Protection and Publicity
- You consent to your surname, photograph and basic information about you being disclosed on CSWWC digital channels or other media if you win any Prizes under the Competition
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. By entering the Competition, you agree that CSWWC may contact you in relation to the Competition
- Competition winners will be contacted by CSWWC. You must provide accurate contact details on notification.
- CSWWCreserves the right to use the voice, image, photograph, name and likeness of the winners for publicity and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice to the winners. In entering the Competition, all participants consent to such use of their voice, image, photograph, name and likeness.
5. Competition Rules
- The Competition will be run, and Prizes will be awarded at CSWWC sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to CSWWC website and services, and to refuse entry into the Competition.
- We reserve the right to change the Competition rules and these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If we do so, we will always have the most up to date terms and conditions on the Website and in the case of a discrepancy between these terms and conditions and those on the Website, the Website terms and conditions will apply. Your continued use of the Website will constitute your acceptance of the new rules and/or Terms and Conditions
- All intellectual property rights in the images and materials on the Website, and used in the services provided by CSWWC and no person may make any use of them without CSWWC express permission.
6. Liability and Indemnities
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, CSWWC and its associated companies and agents and distributors exclude responsibility and all liabilities, whether direct or indirect, arising from:
- any postponement or cancellation of the Competition;
- any changes to, supply of or use of the Prize; and any act or default of any supplier, which are beyond CSWWCmreasonable control.
- CSWWC does not accept responsibility for any liability arising from technical incompatibility, problems relating to the internet, or technical difficulties of any kind.
- CSWWC shall not be liable, whether in tort, contract, misrepresentation or otherwise for loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods, loss of use, loss or corruption of data or information, or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses.
- You agree to indemnify CSWWC against all liabilities, claims and expenses that may arise from any breach of your agreement with CSWWC.
The Competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law. England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.